Well I am late posting this. Last Saturday Brenan had their homecoming dance. They had planned to go 4-wheeling for their day date. Any of you who woke up last Saturday and thought 4-wheeling looked fun has to be of the male species. It was freezing cold, raining, and the wind howling. I told him they probably needed to figure something else out. His friend McKijah was here and they could not seem to make a plan. Rachel and I suggested a scavenger hunt. They finally agreed. Rachel put it all together. They were to take digital cameras and split into two groups. There were 4 couple going. She gave them a list of 30 things they could pick to do. She was giving them a time limit and they were to see how many things they could get done. If any of you know Brenan they didn't exactly follow the rules. They took the lists and kind of did their own thing. They had fun. 

One of the things was to help someone in need. This mans tire was wobbling and almost ready to fall off so they flagged him over and helped him fix it.
Oh I forgot to mention that before starting the scavenger hunt they had to go to DI and pick their dates out something to wear. Brenan is in the striped shirt. They had to give a dollar to a homeless person. This man said, "that is a 99 cent hamburger with my name all over it" when they handed him a dollar.
This is Brenan's friend another requirement was to go to a store and dress in full camo.
They had to go and pretend to ride a snow machine. Brenan is right at home here.
Brenan and his date, Reigan Decker. He had to carry her through a store on his back.
They were supposed to buy a fish at the pet store. Cute shirt that Brenan's date picked for him huh!!!


They were supposed to have their picture taken with a puppy. Brenan's date pretty cute.
Then only Brenan could come up with the next idea. This was not on Rachel's list of things to do. Brenan and his friend McKijah (pictured below) who's date bought him a wrestling uniform to wear for the day, decided to buy a tarantula. Meet Sparkz a new addition to our family. And if you know me at all you know I don't like spiders. They take turns having it at their houses. I told Brenan that McKijah could have custody and Brenan just visitation rights. We have had it at our house all week.
Sparkz
Then the best part of the day. About a month ago Brenan asked if we could get a corvette for him to use at the dance. I said I doubted that we could get one. Dave came through for him. He borrowed a 2008 yellow corvette. I told Brenan to remember he had a date. He was so excited about the car I was afraid he would forget all about the date and the dance.
Brenan left his pants at Rachel's so here he is in his shirt and tie and shorts. On his way for the big dance.















2 comments:
Very cute. Nice car what a lucky kid. He knows that right. Wow he is getting too old too fast. Or maybe I am
I can't believe Brennan is old enough to go to the dance, let alone take a corvette. Pretty cool Brennan. Looks like you had fun, except for the spider. Yuck!!!!
Post a Comment