Sunday, December 20, 2009

I've been MIB (missing in blogging)

OK well you have probably wonderer what has happened to me.  We had the Orr party and Jana told me I had better start blogging so here I am.  I actually lost my camera this fall so I have been a horrible blogger but I am back with a contest of sorts.  We had our annual gingerbread house decorating.  Brenan, Alli's and Kadens were not so good.  Brenan ruined their's and Kaden got a little carried away and overloaded his till it fell apart.  We have Matt & Kandice's and Kendall & Rachels.  I cannot pick the winner so I am asking you bloggers out there to pick the winner.  You have until Christmas day to make your choice.  The first two pictures are # 1 and second two are # 2 so make your choices.  Leave your pick in your comments.  I know there is probably a technical way to do this but I am not that smart so just do it this way.  I will post more pictures later but I can't post them or you will know who's houses belong to who.  Thank you I am sure no one will sleep around here until we know the winner. 

8 comments:

Austin & Aubree Egbert said...

Oooo..... I like the second one a lot! The roof is so cute and I love the candles! Ha. And welcome back to blog world! You did such a good job playing the piano today! :)

Marcy Parkinson said...

I Like #1, but they both are really cute.

MANDY said...

I got to go with #1. I like the cute sidewalk and the trees, but #2 is also very cute. I loved the candles.

weloveadoption said...

WOW! you guys really have good gingerbread houses. I like them both, too. I can see why it is hard to choose. However after looking over them I think I will go with #1 It looks like it has a little more detail. But I did like the candles in #2. I don't know best of luck!

Mel12 said...

Both houses are way cool and it is very hard to choose. I think I am going with #1. It seemed to have just a little more detail.

Brittny Kimball said...

hmmmm. I pick #2, love the candles!

johnandjana said...

Yeah!!! Glad to have you back in the blog world. Both of your houses are really awesome. You guys do bigger ones than we do. But, I really like #1 the best. It just has more detail and looks more festive. I hope I don't offend anyone. They are both good.

LeeRaye said...

I really like both of them. It looks like you really had fun. But I think that I will have to go with #1. Hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Grandma Robison Christner