Friday, November 12, 2010

He's 19


Brenan turned 19 on November 12th.  I was in Boise at a school board convention so we celebrated on Saturday and Sunday.  It's hard to believe he is 19.  Mandy was just commenting on remembering when he was born.  He came out stretched his arms big and looked around like watch out world here I am and that is how it has been ever since.  Oh then another classic Brenan started when he was born he peed right on the doctor.  He loves playing jokes on people and always seems to know just what buttons to push.  He is a great kid and makes our lives all a lot funner.  We love you Brenan you truthfully are the light of our lives your a great guy.  Love ya.


We took him to Stockmans for his birthday dinner
His friends came out Sunday to celebrate his birthday.  Blowing out his 19 candles.

2 comments:

johnandjana said...

Wow Angie, Time does fly. I can't believe he is 19 and leaving soon for his mission. Hope that isn't too hard on you! Hope to see you at the Christmas party.

Brett and Tiffany said...

19! Glad he had a good birthday! Does he still have his girlfriend? How is she handling him leaving on a mission? Oh, I so remember that when Brett left!