CONGRATS!! I have been stalking your facebook for pictures!! She is SO CUTE!! :)
Tell them congratulations from us! She's adorable!!!!....and how exciting for you guys!
Oh so cute! :) Congrats to them and congrats on being a grandma!! :D
Congratulations! Aren't they just the sweetest little things. They will melt your heart. I can't believe you are a Grandma though and that Dave is a Grandpa. That really makes me feel old.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CONGRATS!! I have been stalking your facebook for pictures!! She is SO CUTE!! :)
Tell them congratulations from us! She's adorable!!!!....and how exciting for you guys!
Oh so cute! :) Congrats to them and congrats on being a grandma!! :D
Congratulations! Aren't they just the sweetest little things. They will melt your heart. I can't believe you are a Grandma though and that Dave is a Grandpa. That really makes me feel old.
Post a Comment