Yes the Robisons finally have a Christmas tree. Thank heavens there was plenty of help to decorate it. Decorating trees is not my favorite thing to do so I got out the stuff and let them go at it. Brenan, Allie and Rachel did a great job.
Here is Brenan with his crazy cat and yes he is crazy. Brenan takes good care of him even though the cat has bit him at least 4 times.


We started a new family tradition this year. We decided to have a gingerbread house competition. In order to get the guys involved you have to make it a competition. Brenan and Allie working hard on their house

Kaden doing his own house. He didn't have any help from the female persuasion and he faired really well. He is quite the creative little soul.

Rachel bossing Kendall around. Rachel had even been on the internet looking for gingerbread house ideas.

Everyone working hard to make theirs the very best.

Rachel and Kendall's





3 comments:
That looks really fun. I will have to try that with my kids.
How fun! I love the houses. I love new traditions. I kill Trevor at this time of year because he says every other sentence out of my mouth is "Let's make this a new tradition!"
These are great... hmmm, I wonder if Lyndon is old enough to make a gingerbread house!? (...pictures of a frosted kitchen and sugar-high toddler racing through my head...) Maybe next year!
Hey, can I get your email?
Mine is destycoo@hotmail.com
Post a Comment