Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Years, WOW!!!

Today is Dave and my 25th anniversary. If you remember that day 25 years ago, yes you are old. I can't believe it has been 25 years. I was going to post pictures of our wedding and then a picture of us tonight. Two problems, I cannot find our wedding pictures. The box I thought they were in, they weren't. Second problem. I tried to take a picture of us tonight. Of course there is no one home so I was taking the picture. We got laughing so hard because Dave could not take a good picture. We decided to save you all the pain of having to see what 25 years has done. It was good because we sure had a good laugh. I want to tell you how much I love Dave. He has been a great husband. He rarely gets mad and if he does, he is over it quickly. He is a wonderful man. We have had a great 25 years. Even though we look a lot older and can't take great pictures we definitely have a lot of experience behind us. Honey I just want to wish you a Happy Anniversary. It has been a great ride and although there have been a few bumps along the way I would definitely do it all again. I love ya tons!!!!!!

6 comments:

Drew and Mariann said...

Congratulations on 25 years!!! How fun to find you on here. I got messing around on here and found you. Hope all is well. I know Drew misses working out there for ya. But he's doing great up in Wyoming. We bought our own truck back in May and he's been doing very well. Tell everyone HI for us!
PS...Any Grand-babies yet?

Marcy Parkinson said...

Wow that is a long time. I was proud of our ten years, but 25 that is awesome. Congratulations to both of you. What a fun time you have had and yet to have. Love you guys.

Mel12 said...

Wow congratulations, it seems just like yesterday we were wearing those long flowing pepto bismal dresses at your reception. Congratulations again and just think before too long you will be hitting the 50 year mark

Melanee

Chelsi said...

What a sweet post. Congrats you guys. You are a wonderful example of what I want my marriage to be in another 23 years!

johnandjana said...

Ang, Way to go! 25 is awesome and it just gets better. I'm glad you have such fun, great times. Dave is a hoot and I'm sure trying to take your picture was pretty comical. By the way, Who is Mel12? Is it your sister Melanee and does she have a blog?

Jill said...

I may not have known you guys 25 years ago but I am so grateful to have known you since then and to have been a part of your lives. I was looking at pictures to put on my Facebook account the other day and ran across some old ones of Matt and Rachel- I'll have to share them sometime...