Well after searching blogs today and seeing everyone's cute spring backgrounds I decided I had better get to work. I haven't posted because seriously my life has been BORING. Still nothing exciting to post but I figured I had better let you know I was still alive. I also need to keep Melanee off my back. She gets on us if we aren't posting enough. So a little update. Brenan is back to normal. the doctor said he can do whatever. Things sure are different than when I had my appendics out. Of course that was like a hundred years ago. Kaden my speedy driver (they all seem to be speedy) got a ticket while he only has his permit to drive with an adult. He was with Rachel and he was going 68 in a 50, yes that was expensive for the little turd. Who knows what will happen with him. We are just waiting to see if they just let it go or if they take his license away. We've got him a little nervous thinking he could lose it until he's 18. That is the excitement that we have been having.
3 comments:
That is so funny. Why was Rachel letting him drive so fast? Dang you have a long road ahead of you. I am so glad my kids can't drive for a long time.
Thanks for posting. I was seriously going to call you and tell you to update. Its a good lesson for Kaden to learn right now. I'm just suprised he was not reading a book while going 68 like someone else we know.
Glad to see you are alive! I'm like Mel, I always want updates but I know it is hard when nothing is going on. Scare Kaden really good now and then he might slow down later. Crazy kids huh!
Post a Comment