
This is Brenan on pain medication waiting to be taken back for surgery.
The doctor came out at 11:30 and told us everything went well. The appendics was bad and it was good that they got them out. Rachel, Kendall and Kaden headed home as soon as the doctor gave us the news. We then had to wait for him to recover and get taken to his room. When he was leaving the ER to go up to surgery we ran into Jerome Sutton, my cousin, he is a nurse down there. We got him to his room around 12:30. Jerome came up to check on him when his shift was over which I thought was so nice of him to do. I asked Brenan if he wanted my to stay with him. He said no he was fine. He was way groggy and couldn't stay awake. We stayed until he was all settled and the nurse had got all her questions answered. We got home at around 1:45. Funny how a normal Monday can turn into such a day.

Here is Brenan on Tuesday. He was in pain and not feeling to great. He slept for most of the day and we ended up getting to come home at 8:30 p.m. We finally got him home and settled by 9:30 that night. He said he didn't think the doctor would have had him come home if he had known we had to go over the Rocky Mountains to get home. He kept complaining at how bumpy the road was. He said can't you miss the bumps? He must figure I am a miracle worker. He was sore. You always worry when your kids end up in the hospital. It is so good to have him home and OK.




9 comments:
Crazy! Hope he's feeling better. . . We're glad he's okay.
What a day! It is always hard to know if kids are really sick or not. I hate deciding if I should take them to the doctor. Good thing you took him!
I am glad that he is okay and all is well. Nothing is worse than trying to figure out if they are really sick. Good luck and don't go crazy because there is nothing worse than a guy being sick.
I'm glad everything went smooth. Good luck on the recovery.
I hope Brenan gets feeling better soon. He did not look to happy in the hospital. By the way you should have had them shave off the goatee while he was under the knife (j/k the goatee looks very manly).
Poor Brenan! I hate hospitals. I'm sure he will be back on his feet and breaking hearts again soon enough. Wish him well for me...tell him it is from the second-cousin who he probably wouldn't know from Eve but who remembers him as a teeny, tiny baby. :)
Tell Bren to get feeling better. Its horrible went you don't feel good.
Funny how your day can change. Hope he is recovering well!!
What an ordeal. Tell Brenan we're thinking of him and wish him a very speedy recovery!
Post a Comment