Monday, May 25, 2009

3 DaYs, 9 HoUrS, 58 MiNuTeS......Not that I'm Counting!!

Well all of you that are wondering. I am sure there are many of you!!! He is getting close to being home. Thursday the 28th is the big day. His itinerary said 5:32 p.m. but his plane leaves Salt Lake at 4:30. If you are planning on being there I suggest around 5:00. His report will be this Sunday the 31st. Our church starts at 11:00. Of course there will be dinner after. There is all the important info. I hope after seeing us all there he doesn't turn around and climb back on the plane!!!

2 comments:

Mel12 said...

Can't wait to see him. I hope we don't overwhelm him and he wants to run back to the Dakotas.

johnandjana said...

I am so excited for you. It is a very emotional moment for a Mom. It makes me tearful just thinking about it.